Thursday, June 21, 2012

211.7 MPG Gasoline Vaporizer Original Design (Driving On Only Gasoline Vapor)

Donate A Car - 211.7 MPG Gasoline Vaporizer Original Design (Driving On Only Gasoline Vapor).
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination 211.7 MPG Gasoline Vaporizer Original Design (Driving On Only Gasoline Vapor).

Do you know about - 211.7 MPG Gasoline Vaporizer Original Design (Driving On Only Gasoline Vapor)

Donate A Car ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Donate A Car . You check this out article for info on a person need to know is Donate A Car .

How is 211.7 MPG Gasoline Vaporizer Original Design (Driving On Only Gasoline Vapor)

211.7 MPG Gasoline Vaporizer Original Design (Driving On Only Gasoline Vapor) Tube. Duration : 14.08 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donate A Car . This video contains footage of my original gasoline vaporizer. New discoveries are being made in this footage. I did a test run at a later date using a method similar to this the method was different but had similar concepts as what you see in this footage. I will reveal my new design once I work out all the bugs do further testing and have more subscribers and views to my videos so I can insure this information will reach millions of people so that there is no way it can be suppressed. Please share this video, please subscribe please so that I may get this information out as soon as possible. I need more supporters and subscribers before I release the completed design. There is some confusion out there about having to adjust the timing, change the time the injectors inject the vapor etc. From the tests I have done there is no need for this. Gasoline vapor still burns at the same rate as liquid gasoline being injected into you engine. We need to remember that even with liquid gas being injected the only thing that burns is the vapor coming off the liquid that is why injecting a liquid is so inefficient. To help fund these project's please click on the link bellow to donate. If you are able to contribute by donating items such as microwave transformers, circuitry parts, transformer cores steel aluminum tubing etc. please let me know. If you are not able to donate or send items that are needed please contribute by sharing your knowledge. Thanks for all the support! www ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Donate A Car . Where you'll be able to put to use within your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is Donate A Car . View Related articles related to Donate A Car . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 211.7 MPG Gasoline Vaporizer Original Design (Driving On Only Gasoline Vapor).



No comments:

Post a Comment