Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cyclone Sidr Disaster - Helping Kids with Save the Children

Donate A Car - Cyclone Sidr Disaster - Helping Kids with Save the Children.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Cyclone Sidr Disaster - Helping Kids with Save the Children.

Do you know about - Cyclone Sidr Disaster - Helping Kids with Save the Children

Donate A Car ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Donate A Car . You check out this article for information on that need to know is Donate A Car .

How is Cyclone Sidr Disaster - Helping Kids with Save the Children

Cyclone Sidr Disaster - Helping Kids with Save the Children Video Clips. Duration : 9.98 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donate A Car . On my third day in the Bagerhat disaster area caused by Cyclone Sidr, I teamed up with Nick Downie from Save the Children. We went to a remote region that could only be reached by boat. I brought some blankets (which I bought with my own money) to give away to the poorest of the poor. In addition, we also collected water samples from various areas to see if water filters could be attached to provide clean water for the locals. This video is not recommended for young children. If you want to make a donation to the great work that Save the Children is doing after Cyclone Sidr, please check out (link to donate is at bottom of that page): www.savethechildren.org For more information on The Uncultured Project, check out: My blog: uncultured.com My photos flickr.com and this YouTube Channel Outro music (music during blanket distribution) is "Walk the Streets" by Jamison Young from the album "Shifting Sands of a Blue Car". Download it for free at: www.jamendo.com Music used under terms of the in perpetuity Creative Commons Attribution Only license. All other music is from royalty-free loops. I am not a charity or NGO. I'm just a guy trying to make a difference in the world and trying to YouTube with a purpose. (Disclaimer: Although I was happy to team up with Save the Children, this in no way means that Save the Children endorses or is affiliated with The Uncultured Project. The views expressed are my own and do not reflect Save the Children, its staff, or beneficiaries.)
I hope you have new knowledge about Donate A Car . Where you possibly can put to utilization in your daily life. And most of all, your reaction is Donate A Car . View Related articles related to Donate A Car . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Cyclone Sidr Disaster - Helping Kids with Save the Children.



No comments:

Post a Comment