Friday, July 13, 2012

Unemployment rant - Can't find work ANYWHERE! - May 2010 - (STILL jobless in May 2012!)

Donate A Car - Unemployment rant - Can't find work ANYWHERE! - May 2010 - (STILL jobless in May 2012!).
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Unemployment rant - Can't find work ANYWHERE! - May 2010 - (STILL jobless in May 2012!).

Do you know about - Unemployment rant - Can't find work ANYWHERE! - May 2010 - (STILL jobless in May 2012!)

Donate A Car ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Donate A Car . You check out this article for information about an individual want to know is Donate A Car .

How is Unemployment rant - Can't find work ANYWHERE! - May 2010 - (STILL jobless in May 2012!)

Unemployment rant - Can't find work ANYWHERE! - May 2010 - (STILL jobless in May 2012!) Video Clips. Duration : 4.43 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donate A Car . I've been unemployed since late 2008, and started a desperate job hunt in January 2009. It's May 2010 now, and I'm STILL unemployed and struggling. I now have to move into my dad's dining room, because I couldn't make it out in the world on my own. I was going to get a job, a car, a little place to call my own, and live my life. **************************** PayPal donation link: www.paypal.com **************************** May 2012 UPDATE: I've been living in my dad's dining room for about the past two years now. I've only managed to find random little gigs here and there, and I'm living on close to ZERO income. I've tried fixing peoples' computers from home, but there's just no space in a crammed 10'x5' dining room to be ripping apart laptops and making money. I can't afford to do anything, go anywhere, have fun, etc. My '84 Ford Tempo is holding up so far, but with gas at /gal, the car being so old, and having NO income, means I hardly ever drive my car - If something major goes wrong with it, I'm totally fucked, and will have to just live without a car again. I've mostly given up on the job search - I just feel so jaded and discouraged, like I've been chasing a carrot on a string. I'm fairly depressed, and sometimes have to put a little extra effort into motivating myself just to get out of bed and keep fighting. Sometimes I have strong urges to smash and destroy shit, and I'm actually a very peaceful and loving guy, but at times I simply can't cope with the pressure ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Donate A Car . Where you'll be able to offer utilization in your evryday life. And most significantly, your reaction is Donate A Car . View Related articles associated with Donate A Car . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Unemployment rant - Can't find work ANYWHERE! - May 2010 - (STILL jobless in May 2012!).



No comments:

Post a Comment